Thank you for your interest in serving as a board member of the Board of Directors for the St. Cloud Pride Organization. Serving on a board of directors is a rewarding experience and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Please review a copy of the organization bylaws and communicate any questions prior to filling out this application.
Please submit the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 5114, St. Cloud MN 56302.
Applications are used by the board of directors to evaluate potential board members and all new directors are elected by a majority vote by current board members.
Board Member Responsibilities
- Serve a minimum of one 2-year term on the Board. Eligible to serve two 2-year terms if re-elected.
- Attend monthly board meetings consistently and not miss more than 4 consecutive meetings.
- Make a commitment to dedicate time and skills to participate in planning and facilitating community events and education.
- Stay informed about committee matters, being prepared for meetings, review and comment on minutes and reports.
- Ability to have professional and fluent community public relations to represent the St. Cloud Pride Organization in a respectful manner. Avoid speaking negatively about other organizations, individuals, or businesses.
- Being an expert on LGBTQA+ topics is not required, although the desire to continuously learn about such topics and maintain an open mind and heart is necessary.